Remember, the Waterkotte dealership is the only Harley-Davidson® Authorized Rental Dealer in the Southern Illinois area. Thinking about buying a Harley® bike, or do you simply have a weekend without any obligations? You don't need an excuse to rent a Harley® motorcycle and experience what others already know... FREEDOM!
Discounts available for King City Reward Members, H.O.G.®, Military, and bikes in service.
Call (618)-244-4116, we'll answer your questions and help put you on the saddle.
Hours of Operation
- Monday thru Friday 9:00am to 7:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am to 4:00pm
- Unlimited Mileage
- Bike locks
- Security system
- Lighted parking lot
- 24-Hour roadside assistance
- DOT approved helmets (must be worn at all times while operating the motorcycle)
- SOFTAIL BIKES: $89.99 Daily, $229.47 3 Day, $503.94 Week, $2024.78 30 Day
- TOURING BIKES: $105 Daily, $267.75 3 Day, $588.00 Week, $2362.50 30 Day
- TRIKE BIKES: $135 Daily, $344.25 3 Day, $756 Week, $3037.50 30 Day
- WEEKEND SPECIAL: Friday thru Sunday $240.00 ($80.00/day)
- OPEN TO CLOSE: $75.00
- BUSINESSMAN SPECIAL: Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday (24 Hrs Only) $80
- Supplemental Liability Insurance: $13/Day - 3rd Party
- Accident and Property Insurance: $8.95/Day - You
- Loss Damage Waiver: $25.00/day - Bike
- Deposit with damage waiver: $2,000. Credit card is not charged, amount is only authorized.
- Deposit without damage waiver: $3,000. Credit card is not charger, amount is only authorized
- WATERKOTTE INSURANCE PACKAGE: (All 3) $40/Day
All motorcycles are rented with a FULL tank of gas. The motorcycle is expected to be returned with a FULL tank of gas. (The rider is subject to a $4.50 per gallon charge if not returned on FULL. This will be taken out of the $2000.00 deposit at the return of the motorcycle)
- All bikes must stay within the continental US. (Excluding Canada) No one-way rentals are permitted.
- Must have insurance or be personally liable.
- Atleast 21 years of age.
- Be able to provide a valid driver's license with a motorcycle endorsement.
- Able to operate a heavy motorcycle.
- Each renter, additional drivers, and passenger must be present at the time of the rental to sign a waiver agreement.
- Reservations are not required but recommended to ensure you get the motorcycle and time you prefer. (Call the dealership to reserve)
- A $50 deposit is required to reserve a motorcycle (non-refundable if reservation is is not cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled pick up).
- Debit cards are only accepted at the time of returning the rental for final payment. The debit card MUST have a Visa or MasterCard logo on the card to be permitted.
- Please contact Katrina Shelton at Waterkotte Harley-Davidson® at 618.244.4116 for more information.